How did you get your revenge?

my hubby cant function in a morning without a cup of tea

we once argued

so i deliberatly poured all the milk down the sink before i went to bed just to **** him off in the morning

i was chuckleing as it gurgled down the sink

petty but it cheered me up no end

where to begin? .... dogfood and potato pie .... the satisfaction i got watching him eat it ... priceless :hihi:

recipe available on PM request :D

When I was little I did the same to my Dads packing up, it was cat food tho and he was having potted meat so I don't suppose it would have tasted much different.

Also put a tadpole in my Nans mushroom soup but that was an accident.

way back in the sixties i was working as a van lad,we had a little hitler as a yard foreman,he would try to belittle the women workers and pick on the young lads,to try to make himself look tough he would walk through the yard and kick out at any stray empty boxes that were there, i filled one such box with four house bricks,he broke his foot......he was a dirty old man,looked like steptoe,to save heating bills he would have a bath at work, i didnt wash out the bath one night as we were late so left it standing still hot with costic soda in it, he never showed up for work again,the fool just got in it for a bath

I let my then-boyfriend go on and on and on (:rolleyes:) about what a sexy actress Jaye Davidson was in "The Crying Game." When he found out "she" had a penis, he went ballistic. He wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the weekend!:hihi:

You weren't married to David Blunket were you per chance?

I shoved kippers down the gap in the middle of his radiator, i also shoved one up the exhaust of his bike.

Oh that reminds me of a good one.

The convener and shop stewards at Laycocks got back at one of the bosses there by doing a few things, namely in his filing cabinet, but the best was they stapled 3 kippers to the underside of his desk.

After a few week he couldn't stand it any longer and moved office, but took his desk with him, LOL.

What are your funniest revenge tactics?

Mine is doing my ex's pack up and cutting his sandwiches into teeny tiny trangles (he worked on a large building site at the time), he got

loads of stick from his work-mates.

I think my OH revenge was cutting her ex up into teeny tiny triangles and posting him to his works! he was a director there. The workers didnt like him and hey.....its a food processing plant:gag:

Archived