How did you get your revenge?

telling my ex partners new girlfriend that i had been to the clinic and i had found out i had several sexual transmitted diseases from him, when i hadnt, the look on her face was classic and yes she booked herself in and was given the all clear and she dumped him :hihi:

What had she done to you?

I love a good revenge!

Entering a very very boringly vain friend in to a beauty contest for drag queens was pretty gd. He was so dazed by it all we got him fully dragged out before he realised what was happening. Now when he starts showing off his pecks we like to show everyone his femine side :hihi::hihi:

A friend of mine found out her ex was sleeping around about a month before they were meant to get married. She gave notice on their rented flat, left him with loads of bills and cleared their bank account (joint but she had been supporting him while he sat on his arse being a musician). He turned up at the church to find a group of confused family members and another couple getting married. His mum still hasn't forgiven him :banana:

• 4 weeks later...

When my ex was unfaithful (again) I destroyed as much of her stuff as poss and mixed it in a bin bag with wet foodstuffs, and thoughtfully saved her the effort of coming back to collect it by delivering it straight to her parents' house, tipping it all over the inside of her car. :|

After much drinking, one of my 'friends' passed out in the middle of the living room floor.

There was a large great dane present in the room.

We then proceeded to pull my friend's trousers down and smear a sizeable amount of yoghurt on his bum. The dog took great pleasure in spending the next ten minutes licking it off without waking him up.

It was literally the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I hope you got pics of that....great blackmail stuff if you ever needed it in future! :D

Archived