Where to go on a Tuesday night?

Lainypie

I run a night at Cellar 35 called Cut to the Chase, which we play a mixture of indie/electro plus much more. Free entry 10-3 and cheap drinks.

Ooooo...and where be cellar 35, sounds ace! :D

I dont need to know a special handshake or knock on the door do i? ;) hehe

Well I am biased and would say The Harley to do the Quiz. It is like no other quiz you will have been to before.

someone has just texted about the harleys quiz....is there a magic show too? hehe sounds like an good night! :D

It is just mad, cannot really explain it, but I have missed been able to go since I started doing Cut to the Chase!

Also the excellent Green Man Says Go are playing at Casbah, on Tues it is free entry and there is four bands on. Is for the Carling Supports. There is 4 of them is week. One which is at the Harley tonight.

i'm writing all of this down...hehe...let my mate decide who's coming from chester....all sounds amazing! i've not been in sheff long thats why i'm a bit clueless to TBH. thank u so much, we migt just see u at ur cutto the chase night....or do u keep a low profile :D

Archived