Finding Christine Bellamy

lindilu

Please help, I need to find my sister Chrissie she left Sheffield about 26- 27 years ago I think she went to Portsmouth or Plymouth. I would appreciate ANY info. Thanks Lynne

Are you Elsie and Franks daughter?

not that it really makes any difference, Its that I just worked with an Elsie Bellamy years ago in Heeley and seem to remember one of her daughters going through a bad time, and leaving Sheffield.

Devlin

Are you Elsie and Franks daughter?

not that it really makes any difference, Its that I just worked with an Elsie Bellamy years ago in Heeley and seem to remember one of her daughters going through a bad time, and leaving Sheffield.

Devlin

Yes Iam. Where did you work with my mum? Lynne

Yes Iam. Where did you work with my mum? Lynne

I worked with Elsie at Rodgers on Guernsey Road from about 1977 until it closed down and we were moved to the bottom of the Moor, in about 1980. Not sure your Mum went to the bottom of the Moor but having said that I left quite soon after to have a baby so.... it may just be my memory.

I do remember your Mum and Dad and Dad's house just opposite Rodgers and think I remember them moving to the new houses up by Ponsfords when all the Guesnsey Road area was due to be redeveloped. I also remember your Mum always being really concerned about your Dad's bad back... or am I imagining that ??

Did Christine have a married name ? or do you think that would be a false trail as she would have reverted back to her maiden name. Legally though if she ever married again she may well have had to use a married name in the records... not sure are you... I have access to ancestry and will do anything to help if I can....

Devlin

Archived