Walnut Club at Crystal......Now open

theripsaw

Not very exciting is it ?

For once Nick, I have to agree with you :P

The menu is disappointing! I expected to see some thing much more appealing, tasty and 'night out in town' ish. Not that, sausages, beefburgers, fishcakes and chips? :loopy: regardless of the descriptions!

I'd struggle to not fall asleep looking at that! I won't be going.

Bog standard it may seem, but having eaten there on the first Saturday I an guarantee the tastes are far from bog standard! Just because something fancy is on the menu does not make a place any good. Walnut Club have stuck to a very traditional menu but given every course a twist that really makes a meal. And the service was superb. Knock it at your peril but unless you actually go you don't really know what your missing.

Walnut Club have stuck to a very traditional menu but given every course a twist that really makes a meal.

What is the "twist" to the burger then, it's made from panda meat ?

Bog standard it may seem, but having eaten there on the first Saturday I an guarantee the tastes are far from bog standard! Just because something fancy is on the menu does not make a place any good. Walnut Club have stuck to a very traditional menu but given every course a twist that really makes a meal. And the service was superb. Knock it at your peril but unless you actually go you don't really know what your missing.

What sort of damage are we talkin for 2 courses each and a bottle of the house red?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived