Have you lied on your CV?

Have you faked stuff in your CV?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you faked stuff in your CV?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by XADRIAN

his original name was John Major ball but he got rid of "ball" maybe for political reasons as its a long name aint it?

Cool 8)

I thought only pop stars changed their names...

Must say, John Ball would remind me of Johnny Ball, the TV presenter (and father of that young harlot)

Guest costessey

Yes i have ...on numerous occasions...i've had different versions of CV's tailored for whatever i was applying for. And backing it up at an interview never posed any problems. I've had a lot of interviews through the years, and very few ask in depth technical questions... most are just to guage whether you'd fit in.

Originally posted by costessey

Yes i have ...on numerous occasions...i've had different versions of CV's tailored for whatever i was applying for. And backing it up at an interview never posed any problems. I've had a lot of interviews through the years, and very few ask in depth technical questions... most are just to guage whether you'd fit in.

I totally agree with you.....an interview involves the "art of blag" if you have it down to a fine T you'll do well.

Archived