Spaces require for gigs

the_sheriff

A bunch of us have been putting on party gigs wherever we can, only the venues we had have dried up due to force majeur and other various reasons.

Can anyone out there help us out with contact details or info on some places where we coul put on low key gigs.

We have been recommened portland works, but everyone seems to be doing something there nowadays so we want to get a few different places, after all variety is the spice of life.

If anyone knows of any warehouses, redundant works, rehearsal spaces, basements, garages etc that would consider allowing us useage, leave me a message here or email me

bigbadbully2@hotmail.com

Hey,

a lot of the spaces in the city centre are disappearing because of redevelopment but if you go down attercliffe there's still loads of warehouses and stuff. I know someone with a practice room on carlisle street. There's gotta be something suitable down there as long as you don't mind being a bit further out of the centre.

hey there

I've been to yr diy gigs, and I reckon moving them to attercliffe is a sound idea.

You can still meet in a city centre pub, its dirt cheap on the bus, and it takes about 5 mins. Thats it.

Keep em coming

Oh yeah, and maybe be carefull about what places you "name" on here. Lots of people read it.

Archived