Wolf whistling, is it wrong?

You could say why you don't think it's wrong?

A group of men wolf whistling at an attractive women shows that they are admiring her good looks. End of ! They aren’t going to rape her ! We have gone too far the other way now. Shall we now make men walk around with blind folds on ? :loopy:

Can anyone ever answer that question? Isn't the answer simply "because she doesn't think it's a problem"? I can't see how she can really amplify on that?

Maybe she could, why don't we wait and see?

Edit

They're just admiring an attractive women, by whistling, Nothing wrong with that apparently.

Edited by SnailyBoy

A group of men wolf whistling at an attractive women shows that they are admiring her good looks. End of ! They aren’t going to rape her ! We have gone too far the other way now. Shall we now make men walk around with blind folds on ? :loopy:

There is a 'thing' on Twitter where feminists are hashtagging about a hypothetical world where men have a curfew and aren't allowed out at night.

All the comments are around being able to walk the streets without fear of rape or harassment etc.

So even though your last point was a bit sarcastic, you're probably not far off what the feminist movement would want in their perfect world.

I always walk around with a asda bag over my head, so as not to offend anyone.

What a loaf of codswallop...”good looks” are subjective. No one suggested rape as a result of immature attention giving.

Shall we charge all the young girls screaming at male pop groups ? They are saying “ I like you, I admire you “ Just the same thing isn’t it ?

Can"t believe you trish, wolf whistling should be banned on health and safety grounds, you were the one who stuck her nose in the air and walked into a Gaslamp after being wolf whistled at.