Wolf whistling, is it wrong?

It's not an 'overreaction'. It's part of a calculated cultural Marxist programme of attacking all the traditional structures and customs of society - especially anything white or male dominated. I gather chatting up the bar maid may become off limits as well!
only when the wifes looking;)

It's not an 'overreaction'. It's part of a calculated cultural Marxist programme of attacking all the traditional structures and customs of society - especially anything white or male dominated. I gather chatting up the bar maid may become off limits as well!

It rather depends who's doing the chatting up, I can remember one or two 'charmers' who wouldn't be missed by barmaids :gag:

So the multi billion pound construction company at the centre of it all must be run by Marxists.

Having been the bar maid who had a couple of ardent admirers who went as far as trying to follow me home from work and other slightly scary things (including trying to handcuff me to the bar once while drunk) I think that wolf whistles and being chatted up are the innocent end of a very frightening sliding scale.

The vast majority of wolf whistles are probably meant as a compliment- I think that the issue comes when they meet someone who has had experience of further down the scale. They become scary, patronising and sexist if you've been down that route before.