Wolf whistling, is it wrong?

I dont mind being wolf whistled, infact i think its quite a compliment, but i do get offended with the stuff they normally shout alongside, i.e "get your t*ts out for the lads" etc etc.

*stifles laughter:hihi:*

I dont mind being wolf whistled, infact i think its quite a compliment, but i do get offended with the stuff they normally shout alongside, i.e "get your t*ts out for the lads" etc etc.

You have to understand that they havn't got their heads round the 'double standards' concept, i.e.they'll say it to females not of their own family, but wouldn't like their mothers, sisters to be embarrassed.

I generally just tend to do as they ask.
You are a builder's dream.

I saw some young woman (who I deemed fairly attractive) walking past a builder's site the other day. They whistled at her and asked her to flash her bum. She promptly complied to their request and they loved it. It also made her day as well. Nowt wrong with that in my opinion.

You are a builder's dream.

I saw some young woman (who I deemed fairly attractive) walking past a builder's site the other day. They whistled at her and asked her to flash her bum. She promptly complied to their request and they loved it. It also made her day as well. Nowt wrong with that in my opinion.

It's little incidents like this that convince me that the world isn't such a bad place after all.....

• 9 years later...

The problem we have at the moment is between something being cringey and unwanted being classed as violence towards women.

Much of the 3rd wave feminist movement is now claiming that without consent of any kind at any moment, if a man does or says anything to a woman, it can be classed as sexual violence and harassment.

The problem we have at the moment is between something being cringey and unwanted being classed as violence towards women.

Much of the 3rd wave feminist movement is now claiming that without consent of any kind at any moment, if a man does or says anything to a woman, it can be classed as sexual violence and harassment.

A man is not even going to be able to pay a woman a compliment now , without it being classed as sexual harrassment.