Meadowhall Retail Park car parking megathread

im in meadowhall quite a lot (as you may expect a lot of people are lol) and i have to say that they are really clamping down, quite literally!

I saw 2 clamped cars 1 day, the following day i saw a few tickets.

People, try not to park in the yellow checkered areas, they usually are ok with it, but lately they are not so be careful

This thread isn't about Meadowhall car park.

The thread is about [highlight]Meadowhall Retail Park[/highlight], half a mile away (if not more)

my mum got one yesterday. It is only 3 hours parking and she was 20 minutes over but she said she couldn;t see any signs or cameras!!

Cameras are on the way in and are ANPR cameras.

Signs are are on the way in too.

Either way, completley unenforceable so ignore it. Like I will ignore the TV License reminder I got this morning.

Edited by Ginger Daddy

This thread isn't about Meadowhall car park.

The thread is about [highlight]Meadowhall Retail Park[//highlight], half a mile away (if not more)

Yeh I know, but I didn't see the point of starting a new thread for my reply, as its all about parking anyway and they are both in conjunction with Meadowhall :)

Yeh I know, but I didn't see the point of starting a new thread for my reply, as its all about parking anyway and they are both in conjunction with Meadowhall :)

There is an existing thread - http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=521422

And trust me, Meadowhall and Meadowhall Retail Park have no connection to each other whatsoever. Apart from their names sound similar.

One has no restriction on length of time you can park, the other does.

Best to use seperate threads as you dont want people getting confused, which happens very easily between the two given the similar sounding names.

Edited by Ginger Daddy

Hi, I actually work on mh retail park and get dropped off and collected from work by my partner. I actually work 9 hours so it showed our car was there 9 hours in actual fact my partner dropped me off at 9 in morning and picked me up at 6 at night so was in carpark for all of 4 minutes! What happened to the photos of him going out of park in morning n returning at night a bit fishy if u ask me, luckily my manager at work sorted out the problem and no further action was taken. good luck!!