Anyone have a manual/instructions for this burglar alarm?

We recently moved house and unfortunately the previous owner didn't have any instructions for the alarm system. Its about 10 years old I think and has the words Trident and Securitech on it. I have found a company called Securitech but they are not aware of ever having a Trident model. The alarm works but i need to know how to change the code and also do a part set rather than setting every zone. If anyone has this particular burglar alarm then I'd be very grateful for some help.

Thanks in advance.

Securitech as far as I can remember from my 15 years in the industry, merged with a company called C&K who became C&K Securitech, who were then in turn taken over by Ademco, so you might want to search either of those names instead. Hope that helps.

Securitech as far as I can remember from my 15 years in the industry, merged with a company called C&K who became C&K Securitech, who were then in turn taken over by Ademco, so you might want to search either of those names instead. Hope that helps.
Cheers. It's worth a try.

Hmmm I've been looking for a couple of days but the only real answer i seem to find is a good engineer will be able to reset the panel for you and issue new codes....

edit... after a bit more digging try giving honeywell a ring as everything seems to point towards them taking over C&K......

might also be worth posting on here and see what you get back.

We recently moved house and unfortunately the previous owner didn't have any instructions for the alarm system. Its about 10 years old I think and has the words Trident and Securitech on it. I have found a company called Securitech but they are not aware of ever having a Trident model. The alarm works but i need to know how to change the code and also do a part set rather than setting every zone. If anyone has this particular burglar alarm then I'd be very grateful for some help.

Thanks in advance.

Ah sorry, not familiar with that model. Tell you what, drop me a pm and I'll tell you how to disable mine :hihi:

I was fitting these in the early 90's - This is the predessesor to the Securitech 800L series panel.

Code change old pin *91 new pin

2nd user code = pin *92 new (2nd) pin

Like it says on the front of the box.........

part set pin * 0

bell test pin * 9

walk test pin * 9 4

PM me if you need more info or want to reset the whole system - I might even have a spare manual!

Thanks in advance.

You poor bugger - has it been going off since last September? :hihi:

I was fitting these in the early 90's - This is the predessesor to the Securitech 800L series panel.

part set pin * 0

bell test pin * 9

walk test pin * 9 4

PM me if you need more info or want to reset the whole system - I might even have a spare manual!

Cheers. have PMd you.

• 4 months later...

Hi Satman

I have been serching the internet for weeks now, my alarm box went ape ****

when i pulled the wire out from the shed, it was disconnected os so i thought

i called the chap who put the alarm i 16 years ago, neither of us could find a manual so i am it trouble, the problem i have is the part set if i do code * 0 it blasts off, i have just fitted a new maplins battery i think it needs a ful re- set, i have 2 cats and we are living with a sock over the landing sensor,

could you help

Best regards

Ron

part set pin * 0

bell test pin * 9

walk test pin * 9 4

• 8 months later...

Archived