Regents Terrace restaurant

PAULSHEZ

Ive been in there for lunch a couple of times and youre right about the food - its fantastic!

I guess its a little off the beaten track - stuck up that side street it really misses any "passing trade".

I have a feeling that the people who own/run it had something to do with what is now The Green Room on devonshire street - anyone know anything about this? or did i make that up?

Yep, I've eaten there a few times and never been disapointed. Very tasty food at a reasonable price in my opinion. Always been quiet when I've gone in - can't understand why. Havn't been for a few months - must rectify this.

Regent Terrace has been the subject of several threads (eg http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10949) and they all say the same thing - great food, great service, why is it always empty? They do a regular "themed" night which is also great value, last one was based around Provence foods and wines. Like DirtyDog, I haven't been in a while and agree this must be rectified.

Archived