Recommendations for curry city centre?

I know this thread has been done before but they are a bit out dated-ie last year. And i know restaurants can change from time to time.

Does anyone have any recommendations where to go for a curry on sat night in the city centre after a few drinks? Thank you

I know this thread has been done before but they are a bit out dated-ie last year. And i know restaurants can change from time to time.

Does anyone have any recommendations where to go for a curry on sat night in the city centre after a few drinks? Thank you

Yeah Cafe Guru is great but it depends how you are 'after a few drinks'?! Its not a Lager lout abuse the waiters type place!

I like Nirmals, though I realise the owner gets a few peoples backs-up.

I love that place, she is a little over bearing but the food is fab :D

Best I have been tor ecently was 7 Spices on Shalesmoor, but haven't frequented all the City Centre curry places.

Have heard good things about Akhbars (sp?) too in Leopold square

7 spices is great but they do tend to rush you out, the one in leopold square is very good but didn't see a vast amount of variety in their dishes..

:)

Yeah Cafe Guru is great but it depends how you are 'after a few drinks'?! Its not a Lager lout abuse the waiters type place!

He he may have been thrown out a few years ago then, but i know how to handle the drink now. I may even be DES-Designated driver anyway so i will be boring an sober-the perfect customer. :rolleyes:

i'd back 7 spices, it's great. avoid the one under the showroom opposite station- vile vile vile.

If you're going to venture to the wicker, you may as well go up spital hillto mangla- nice decor, ace food, avoid Kashmir on the corner it's a dump and vastly overrarted.

Archived