"Dreams" versus "Everyday Life"...which one is actual "Reality"?

This is a subject I've pondered for a long time. :)

Is the day-to-day life we lead "real", or when we dream, is the life we lead in dreams "real"?

Do you ever think about this?

I know our brains are complex, but I would be interested to know your ideas on this very complex conundrum.

Is the day-to-day life we lead "real", or when we dream, is the life we lead in dreams "real"?

I know our brains are complex, but I would be interested to know your ideas on this very complex conundrum.

Don't you worry that you'll disappear when I wake up?

Yes, Ive often thought this myself.I often wonder if we are in a parrallel universe, and this life is not real, but our dreams are.

Yes, Ive often thought this myself.I often wonder if we are in a parrallel universe, and this life is not real, but our dreams are.

Strange, isn't it? I know time seems to be spent mostly in what we consider to be " real time" in our "consciouness", but I read somewhere that our dreams also last in "real time" during "dreaming". :)

Archived