Partners birthday

mrteabag

i fancy taking her out for a meal somewhere nice somewhere classy any ideas ???

its her 24th and i need to show her she's still the world and still on my mind everyday

so i thought a nice meal :D:D

Que Tal is a lovely restaurant. Very intimate atmosphere, lovely food and the boss is great!! Its on West Street. Its good to know there are still gentlemen like you, and my OH, around that know how to treat a laydee :) Have a great time x

Que Tal is a lovely restaurant. Very intimate atmosphere, lovely food and the boss is great!! Its on West Street. Its good to know there are still gentlemen like you, and my OH, around that know how to treat a laydee :) Have a great time x

do you have to phone and book or just turn up ??

what kind of place is it ?

i dont tell her enough how good she is so thought i'd say it over a meal :)

binty i forgot myself i had a partner thats why im doing this :)

do you have to phone and book or just turn up ??

what kind of place is it ?

i dont tell her enough how good she is so thought i'd say it over a meal :)

binty i forgot myself i had a partner thats why im doing this :)

Give them a buzz on 01142762761

They do mexican food, plus a wide range of English meals too. Try the steak with peppercorn sauce, its yummy!!

Zizzi's is a good restaurant on Leopold Street, we went there a couple of weeks ago to celebrate a mate's 30th birthday. They let you bring your own cake as well.

There were about 12 of us and at the end of the night the bill was £96 including meal and drinks

here i've attached the menu for you with the prices ;)

http://www.zizzi.co.uk/zizzimenu.html

But knowing you i'm sure she'll enjoy a big whopper at Burger King/Knight mrteabag :D

Archived