Anyone off to Glastonbury?

scottf

Is there anyone else on here that was lucky enough to get a ticket this year?? can't wait, the headliners arn't good this year but then again you don't just go for the music at glasto do you! :D :D

They've re-opened the registration process to sell the 37,000 tickets that went un-sold. The first year in ages it didn't sell out in 0.0000004 seconds.

I have never been and would love to go but it would cost an absolute fortune!

I am not a fan, prefer the Big Chill, Solfest, Shambala and the Mini Chill when it's on. The Big Chill is plenty big enough for a festival and the weather is usually great and it's in a wonderful location. All the others are much smaller, Glasto is just a massive nightmare!

it depends though, what you do when your there simon- apart from the ticket it doesn;t HAVE to cost you that much, if you take your own alcohol and your camping stove you can do it on suprisingly less money than you'd think?

neeeek- why is it a nightmate? ok- its not the best if it rains but apart from that if your sensible its great.

it depends though, what you do when your there simon- apart from the ticket it doesn;t HAVE to cost you that much, if you take your own alcohol and your camping stove you can do it on suprisingly less money than you'd think?

neeeek- why is it a nightmate? ok- its not the best if it rains but apart from that if your sensible its great.

I just prefer smaller events. That and the fact that you and 10 mates might request tickets but that does not mean you will get them. Spending time with mates is half the fun so I would rather go to events where you can all go together.

it depends though, what you do when your there simon- apart from the ticket it doesn;t HAVE to cost you that much, if you take your own alcohol and your camping stove you can do it on suprisingly less money than you'd think?QUOTE]

You are probably right. I just couldn't justify the cost of it this year. Have a brilliant time!

It's true that you don't just go to glasto for the line-up, but maybe they've taken that ethos a bit too far this year? Jay Z? Will young? Ok they're the worst of the bunch but the rest aint much better...let's just hope the sun shines for you guys!

Archived