What do you want to see in Sheffield?

cheeseman

What do you want to see in Sheffield? What bars, clubs and pubs do you like? and what sort of theme night/promotions/offers would you like to see?

An over 25's restaurant that seats you all night with a rock club adjoining that doesn't close.

Brilliant. I've been telling the promoters for ages that it would be popular. Were there many watching?

There were a few people coming out of Greggs that would have seen it but it was mainly the pigeons I have to say.

There were a few people coming out of Greggs that would have seen it but it was mainly the pigeons I have to say.

Well, I didn't see it advertised. Let's hope they do go with it again, maybe with a few flyers this time.

A real dedicated Drag Cabaret Bar on the lines of Funny Girls in Blackpool, or the (no relation) 'Funny GALS' in Barnsley, offering both traditional, and innovative 'cutting-edge' drag at least 3 nights a week, with other nights hosting DJ's, live bands, rock, folk, and acoustic music.

Also, is there any chance of resurrecting the remarkable 'Ride Of Your Life' attraction at somewhere like Kelham Island Museum, if they find enough space for it?

What do you want to see in Sheffield? What bars, clubs and pubs do you like? and what sort of theme night/promotions/offers would you like to see?

I like to think that the restaurnats, bars etc in gerneral in Sheffield will improve their level of service. Many are below average when it comes to "service" & people in waiting can be terribly rude.

I recommend the level of service of the Leopold Hotel when I am always disappointed by that of St Paul's Hotel. The Millenium Galleries' Café Azzure also lacks in good service when I am always satisfied by the level of courteous service which is provided by the staff of Gusto Italiano.

More bollywood themed events. Bollywood mela in the summer! All the other big cities have them, Bradford, Leeds, Manchester, but they always miss Sheffield out!!

That Bollywood event at the Quayside last year was utterly brilliant.

Archived