What do you want to see in Sheffield? Nights out!

cheeseman

PS - Agent ****, I forgot to mention that I collect and have a fine selction of signed minor celebrity autographed publicity photos. I'd be happy to frame them, so we could adorn the walls of this new Sheffield establishment with top quality memorabillia.

PS - Agent ****, I forgot to mention that I collect and have a fine selction of signed minor celebrity autographed publicity photos. I'd be happy to frame them, so we could adorn the walls of this new Sheffield establishment with top quality memorabillia.

I need this.

Perhaps this bar could also feature a weekly "Root Vegetable Cabaret" in which minor celebrities perform entertaining feats with the vegetables of their choice. You'd be amazed what Shakin' Stevens can do with a savoy cabbage!

Would the minor celebrities need to use fresh veg or would tinned be acceptable? If so, which brands? It may seem like pedantry but its the attention to detail which could make or break this establishment.

Would the minor celebrities need to use fresh veg or would tinned be acceptable? If so, which brands? It may seem like pedantry but its the attention to detail which could make or break this establishment.

Only the finest Tesco Value tinned carrots will do.

I need this.

Agent G...I could ask a Sheffield bar if they'd let me do a gallery of my signed photos and minor celeb memorabilia. I know Pete Mckee is doing a gallery of his work in the Forum...so maybe I should ask them. My collection includes:

Jim Bowen signed photo

Bob Rust (local weather man from the 90's)

Ashely Peacock from Coronation St signed photo

Tiswas (signed copy of Bucket of Water song on 7" vinyl, signed by Chris Tarrant)

The bloke who rides round on an ostrich who's on Radio Sheff...his name escapes me

A Keith Chegwin badge

Reg Holdsworth, the supermarket manager from Coronation St

plus much more

Agent G...I could ask a Sheffield bar if they'd let me do a gallery of my signed photos and minor celeb memorabilia. I know Pete Mckee is doing a gallery of his work in the Forum...so maybe I should ask them. My collection includes:

Jim Bowen signed photo

Bob Rust (local weather man from the 90's)

Ashely Peacock from Coronation St signed photo

Tiswas (signed copy of Bucket of Water song on 7" vinyl, signed by Chris Tarrant)

The bloke who rides round on an ostrich who's on Radio Sheff...his name escapes me

A Keith Chegwin badge

Reg Holdsworth, the supermarket manager from Coronation St

plus much more

It's knowledge like this that makes my life worth living. :banana:

Archived