Has Vue Bsl (Cinema co) taken money out of your bank?

hAS ANYONE HAD MONIES STOPPED OUT OF THEIR BANK ACCOUNT BY VUE BSL LTD. THIS IS A CINEMA OFFICE BASED IN EDINBRGH .WHOEVER IT IS DEALS IN SMALL AMOUNTS AT A TIME PLEASE CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS AND REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK WHO SHOULD DEAL WITH THE ISSUE

• 2 weeks later...

I have had two amounts taken from my Nationwide card in March and April. It seems to be happening to a lot of people. I was really annoyed when I phoned my bank to be told it had been executed on my old card. When the bank send out new cards to customers they leave the old one active for 90 days. I think mine may be linked with use of itunes.

• 4 years later...
hAS ANYONE HAD MONIES STOPPED OUT OF THEIR BANK ACCOUNT BY VUE BSL LTD. THIS IS A CINEMA OFFICE BASED IN EDINBRGH .WHOEVER IT IS DEALS IN SMALL AMOUNTS AT A TIME PLEASE CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS AND REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK WHO SHOULD DEAL WITH THE ISSUE

I do have an amount taken from my credit card account which I have checked and found to be a legitimate transaction. It was for a Gift voucher for Vue cinema that I purchased online.

• 5 years later...