Have you ever found yourself in a sticky situation?

Have you been in a sticky situation?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been in a sticky situation?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was, but I used Cillit bang and it was sorted.

i was walking the dog across the school field in the dark once when i was younger & this black horse from the field adjecent came charging at me. i had the united match on, on my mobile phone radio in one ear & with the other i could just hear this thudding noise. i didnt have a clue what it was untill the thing was near enough nose to nose with me & i couldnt see it because it was a black horse & i was in a dar field. it the wouldnt let me out of the field so in the end i had to phone the police so they could trace the owner. very strange night that was & thank god for mobile phones.

When I was young and naive (and a little bit naughty) I went round some blokes house who had upset this martial arts instructor. The instructor turned up going mad, stood under the living room light and started breathing very heavily. The light then went *ping* and the bulb blew and everything went dark. I absolutely cacked my pants and was awaiting a rampage. Nothing happened though. He just had a right go at him and left.

Only with Ann Summers Body Chocolate :hihi: and thats the good type of sticky situation!

Seriously though ive often been in the situation where ive accidently booked to do two things on one day and i have to make up an elaborate lie as to why im letting one person down..

"well..my dog urm...ate a carrot....and, well, the cat tried to do the Heimlich...and the cat sprained his wrist...so its going to be a long day at the vets...."

I was in a pub with my OH and he had to go to the bathroom. A rather inebriated fellow at the next table started chatting me up. I didn't know how to handle it so I just humored him for a while till my OH got back. That was the longest few minutes of my life, I think.

Archived