Timbuck or banksia, i have a question for you

kayjay

Hi to both of you

iv only just started looking round the forum and went way back and found a thread about bobby nut.

I see you both mentioned the wirlwinds and you have both got me thinking and also very curios lol...

Im wondering if either of you remember the bridges brothers? or if you may be one of them lol...

or if you remember the van driver/ back up drummer Tony he was also a machanic

well iv joined now lol... and will be back tomorrow and hope to hear from either or both of you soon

kj

Hi to both of you

iv only just started looking round the forum and went way back and found a thread about bobby nut.

I see you both mentioned the wirlwinds and you have both got me thinking and also very curios lol...

Im wondering if either of you remember the bridges brothers? or if you may be one of them lol...

or if you remember the van driver/ back up drummer Tony he was also a machanic

well iv joined now lol... and will be back tomorrow and hope to hear from either or both of you soon

kj

Bobby Knutt and Neil Bridges Both old mates ...I met up with them six months ago in Sheffield in The Pheasant..Neils Brother is still Knocking around...For a while Neil had a Band that supported Bob on some venues....I was with Bob in the early days ( when Dynosaurs walked the Earth) with a band called the Questors.

I no neil as uncle neil lol... my dad was tony milnes he passed many years ago now but was very close friends with neil and bobby so just wondered if you remembered him.

Not seen neil for a long time, so if you do see him would you say kerry and wendy (my mum) says hi

Thanks for replying

kerry

Archived