Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Im sure we could do a deal with the Yanks and Jordan where the Yanks invent some charge against him, then ask for his extradition to the states which we would oblige( the same as we did when we sent Hamza and his mates over there on a one way ticket ), then Jordan could request his presence ,and im certain the Yanks would be all too happy to boot him onto the first plane heading to Jordan .

You really don't give a flying one about due process do you?

Im sure we could do a deal with the Yanks and Jordan where the Yanks invent some charge against him, then ask for his extradition to the states which we would oblige( the same as we did when we sent Hamza and his mates over there on a one way ticket ), then Jordan could request his presence ,and im certain the Yanks would be all too happy to boot him onto the first plane heading to Jordan .

He can go where he likes. I'm just sick of paying for it all.

You really don't give a flying one about due process do you?

Not when it comes to people like Qutada and Hamza . I couldnt care less if the Jordanians put a sack over his head and locked him in a cold, dark cell full of rats.

I really don't know why you want rid of him so much, with your penchant for illegality and murder it sounds as though you would make great friends.

Not when it comes to people like Qutada and Hamza . I couldnt care less if the Jordanians put a sack over his head and locked him in a cold, dark cell full of rats.

Bet you'd do it yourself given the chance wouldn't you?

i bet theres a few more too :hihi:

Anjem Choudray, I'd have his meat and two in a rat cage without blinking. Qatada, can't stand the man but we have played a game with him so costly as it has been getting rid of him right is probably the correct course of action. Choudray, hungry rats and a cage round his balls.

No evidence. He even thinks Qatada is a British citizen when in fact he's Jordanian.

but no matter what ethnicity or what country he is from, when he is in the UK, surely his rights are to be treated with the same laws that apply to the British, which is that he can't be extradited on the dodgy and unreliable evidence "extracted -under-torture".

I as a Briton, would not expect to be extradited on the evidence of someone who has given that evidence under torture, and, whatever his status, and whether or not he has committed a crime, a) he is innocent until proven guilty, and b) has the right not to be extradited upon unreliable evidence.

but no matter what ethnicity or what country he is from, when he is in the UK, surely his rights are to be treated with the same laws that apply to the British, which is that he can't be extradited on the dodgy and unreliable evidence "extracted -under-torture".

I as a Briton, would not expect to be extradited on the evidence of someone who has given that evidence under torture, and, whatever his status, and whether or not he has committed a crime, a) he is innocent until proven guilty, and b) has the right not to be extradited upon unreliable evidence.

I do think that "universal human rights" that apply to any old toerag as soon as they bole up in Europe is a fundamentally flawed concept. We're just encouraging them to come here and that is clearly not needed with the economic situation we find ourselves in.

I do think that "universal human rights" that apply to any old toerag as soon as they bole up in Europe is a fundamentally flawed concept. We're just encouraging them to come here and that is clearly not needed with the economic situation we find ourselves in.

Sorry, but, no. Absolutely, "No!"

Either everyone has human rights, or no-one can have human rights. You can't pick and choose who gets them. they have to apply to everyone, or we cannot describe ourselves as being civilised.

Archived