Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

From your link -

Natural rights, in particular, are considered beyond the authority of any government or international body to dismiss

Therefore, anything that has been legislated against, including punching small children, is not a natural right.

It is until it is legislated against, hence my use of your actions.

It is until it is legislated against, hence my use of your actions.

So you agree that there is no natural right to punch a toddler because that has been legislated against?

I have no idea what hence my use of your actions means.

So you agree that there is no natural right to punch a toddler because that has been legislated against?

I have no idea what hence my use of your actions means.

You have the right to do whatever you like, providing you are willing to take the consequences.

It seems you and your mate have no ideas at all.

You have the right to do whatever you like, providing you are willing to take the consequences.

It seems you and your mate have no ideas at all.

Aahh retep, reverting to type, insults instead of arguments.

Perhaps you would like to tell us which philosphical school you belong to in the debate over the definition of natural rights and precisely why?

Can I drown a puppy? I must have the right to drown puppies, surely?

---------- Post added 17-05-2013 at 15:34 ----------

He's quoting Locke. :D

I don't think John Locke or Thomas Paine ever put forward the idea that anyone had the right to punch a toddler in the face. You're all on your own with that one.

This has to be singularly most bonkers thing I've read on here. You've won by a mile.

:D

Can I drown a puppy? I must have the right to drown puppies, surely?

---------- Post added 17-05-2013 at 15:34 ----------

He's quoting Locke. :D

I don't think John Locke or Thomas Paine ever put forward the idea that anyone had the right to punch a toddler in the face. You're all on your own with that one.

This has to be singularly most bonkers thing I've read on here. You've won by a mile.

:D

It seems you are the one who put forward the idea of punching a toddler in the face, something you want to tell us?

Archived