Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

What is it about not respecting the laws of other countries, why do some think that we are in some way superior to the people of other countries and that our laws should supersede their laws?

Is this the first time you haven't thought that the British are better than everyone else? It's to do with torture, something you must have grasped by now. You are implicitly arguing that torture abroad is no worse than our system.

One smallish plane. one parachute or not (depends how PC you are) one flight over Jordan, one open door, one hefty kick up the jacksey and hey presto as if by magic all our problems with this convicted terrorist will be history, as he would be if I had packed his chute for him, aghhhhhhhhhhhhh hope my 72 virgins are waiting for me:help::help: SPLAT. Good end to a great day out over Jordan.

PS, our terrorist friend is slightly wrong with his 72 virgins, in reality it is 72 VIRGINIANS - ooooops.:hihi::hihi:

Angel.:roll:

One smallish plane. one parachute or not (depends how PC you are) one flight over Jordan, one open door, one hefty kick up the jacksey and hey presto as if by magic all our problems with this convicted terrorist will be history, as he would be if I had packed his chute for him, aghhhhhhhhhhhhh hope my 72 virgins are waiting for me:help::help: SPLAT. Good end to a great day out over Jordan.

PS, our terrorist friend is slightly wrong with his 72 virgins, in reality it is 72 VIRGINIANS - ooooops.:hihi::hihi:

My late uncle used to dismember dead Germans for their rings and watches, because they did it to his mate, god only knows what he did to live prisoners.

Suffice to say, I don't agree with you.

Is this the first time you haven't thought that the British are better than everyone else? It's to do with torture, something you must have grasped by now. You are implicitly arguing that torture abroad is no worse than our system.

No I’m not I’m arguing that, their laws are their laws and it’s not our business to tell them what to do, if I was to break the law in another country then I would expect to be punished according to their laws. We would expect them to send a Britain back to us to be punished by our laws if the Britain committed crime here and fled. You are implying that we are in some way better than them, we are superior and we know best.

No I’m not I’m arguing that, their laws are their laws and it’s not our business to tell them what to do, if I was to break the law in another country then I would expect to be punished according to their laws. We would expect them to send a Britain back to us to be punished by our laws if the Britain committed crime here and fled. You are implying that we are in some way better than them, we are superior and we know best.

Have you actually adressed the issue of whether or not you believe torture is something you're happy to condone?

Why bother wasting the plane fuel?

Just stop all his benefits.

He will then have to find a way to get £600 a week to fund his lifestyle, that would keep him occupied.

Hard to preach hatred when your running out of food, and are trying to keep a roof over your head. Just ask anyone who has been made redundant

Have you actually adressed the issue of whether or not you believe torture is something you're happy to condone?

This bloke seems to condone blowing up innocent people going about there everyday lives.

If he hates this country so much, clear off to a country that meets his needs better

I believe each country should determine their own laws and as we are not superior to them we have no reason to assume we know best and shouldn’t interfere with the laws they make. If a one of their citizens commits a crime they should be punished according to the laws of the county they commit the crime.

What is it about not respecting the laws of other countries, why do some think that we are in some way superior to the people of other countries and that our laws should supersede their laws?

Do you not think that the British legal system is much more humanitarian and treats its prisoners with much more compassion than, say somewhere like Thailand, or Brazil?

Archived