Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Because there would be something wrong with political party that wanted to torture someone. A party that didn't want to use torture but would use it under the right conditions wouldn't lose my vote. There is a difference between wanting to do something and doing something that is necessary.

Extraordinary. Slither, slither.

When is torture neccesary, in your view?

Extraordinary. Slither, slither.

And that sums you up nicely, you never answer a question, and contribute little to any debate, but because I'm polite I tolerate you and answer your constant questions.

It’s what I would expect from someone the feels superior to others?

And that sums you up nicely, you never answer a question, and contribute little to any debate, but because I'm polite I tolerate you and answer your constant questions.

It’s what I would expect from someone the feels superior to others?

Which circumstances do you think warrant the use of torture then?

Are you claiming to be a doctor now? Would you torture your patients under the right circumstances?

This is the word I meant to type but then you already knew that and just wanted to demonstrate your superiority again.

patience.

Slow to lose one's temper with irritating people.

Willy waving about who hates torture most aside, surely the question is in the light of this issue how do we deal with known terrorist leaders like Abu Qatada?

Personally I think given the costs of all the legal wrangling a special trubunal to determine what he very clearly is and doesn't actually deny, ie our enemy, then confined until the war against us by the islamic extremists is over. Full POW status and red cross access until that point.

• 3 weeks later...

what is the point of our home office saying that this hate preacher should be sent back to jordan to face terrorist charges, and then because he appeals to the european court of justice he is allowed out on bail until his hearing on being deported is heard . this could take up to 2 years. they will also allow him 2 hours a day from his house arrest to take his daughter to school! THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD.

Archived