Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Whatever happend to innocent until proven guilty? and on a side not this country signed up to the Human rightts cat so we have to take the good with the bad.
yea and its that same human rights act thats now being used against us to pamper to terrorists suspects/criminals/etc great init :loopy:.

Whatever happend to innocent until proven guilty? and on a side not this country signed up to the Human rightts cat so we have to take the good with the bad.

The "rightts cat" can say what it likes, my cats don't want some self admitted mad raghead plotting terrorism anywhere near them. Hopefully a foreign tla will kill him the minute he gets out of prison.

yea and its that same human rights act thats now being used against us to pamper to terrorists suspects/criminals/etc great init :loopy:.

Im glad you said SUSPECTS cus thats all it is right now,the man is still innocent until proven otherwise.

The "rightts cat" can say what it likes, my cats don't want some self admitted mad raghead plotting terrorism anywhere near them. Hopefully a foreign tla will kill him the minute he gets out of prison.

My Bold=

Oh dear.

Should put him on a direct flight to Amman, and deal with the fall out from the European Court after.

In 2010 France deported many gypsies back to Bulgaria and Romania, with no consequence from the European Court, and they weren't even hatching plots to kill people.

I'm sorry did i call bin ladins european head of terrorism a "mad raghead"? I must be evil. Naughty me.

If I were you I'd be condemning his release as it will only hurt muslims rather than whining about how a terrorist animal is described.

You just dont get it do you, in our country its innocent until proven otherwise,I dont know why I bother with people like you::roll:

Archived