Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

The conservatives usually talk complete crap but today home secretary Theresa May said

"The right place for a terrorist is a prison cell. The right place for a foreign terrorist is a foreign prison cell far away from Britain."

here here :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The system is a joke we cant deport him to Jordan to face terrorism charges now some loony judge has given him bail to

claim tens of thousands of pounds from the state for himself, his wife and five children.

That is on top of about £1.5million the al-Qaeda fanatic has already collected in handouts, legal bills and prison costs from the country he hates.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4112488/Freed-to-sponge-off-the-country-he-hates.html:rant::rant::rant:

Not 100% true. The loony judge has followed guidance from the LOONY EU as he has no choice but to do as they tell him. We do not in many ways govern ourselves now, it's just as simple as that.

Angel.

I suppose that's the question. Should we waste tax payers money protecting him? What do you do? Do you put armed guards to make sure he comes to no harm or say if you don't feel safe here you are free to leave?

Have the published his address yet?

force him to live in barnsley

My understanding is that he is wanted in Jordan on criminal charges. Jordan sanctions torture. The prosecution witnesses were tortured by the State to get their confessions against him. Despite the Jordanian authorities stating they will not torture him if he is extradited, would you trust them?

I understand that both France and Italy have extaradited people against the findings of the European Court. However I would be more concerned about the faith schools and madrassas that escape Ofsted inspection and enable nutjobs like Qatada to get to work on the next generation of terrorists.

From what I've read, he's been locked up for 6 years without trial in which time no-one's managed to put a decent criminal case together. Plus quite a lot of the evidence seems to have been gathered by torture. Really it doesn't seem that surprising that the government are having problems.

Archived