Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Why would it matter what Halibut believes? He's not a social worker.

The social workers don't believe that Abu Qatada's children are in any danger; that's self-evident, because they've never tried to take them away from him.

how do you know if social services have even been approached to look into this? mind you given what we have been told about this man and if he is supposed to be a dangerous man shouldnt ss have paid the family a vist first thing this morning ?

Unless you're as evil as he is, then obviously yes you should. Otherwise what exactly do you think he's doing that's wrong?

Organising terrorist plots?

Person A - Innocent Jordanian/Algerian/Morrocan etc that beardy boy has plotted to kill in random terrorist attrocities.

Person B - Beardy boy.

Does Person A have a right to a family life? Yes.

Did Person B plot to remove that right by blowing them to bits? Yes.

Does Person B having done that have a right to play happy famillies? No.

You see how this whole "being a terrorist" vs "being a terrorists victim" thing changes what rights you have?

Unless you're as evil as he is, then obviously yes you should. Otherwise what exactly do you think he's doing that's wrong?
Never mind, I think I get it now.

So what your saying is that we should just turn the other cheek right ?

Let him get on with it ?

Second part to your question is what I'm stuck on, do you mean what's he done wrong, what's he done wrong to deserve getting deported, what's he done wrong to warrant him not being allowed to stay for the kids... ???

If you could just re ask the last part of the question in a little more detail please, Ill try answer it.

Do you find it forbiddingly tantalising? Just imagine it!

Nope, I have no desire to participate in your anal rape fantasies, you're on your own there.

A good old case of Sharia law would sort him out :D

It's weird that a Venn diagram of Islamaphobes and mad muslim extremists would have a fair bit of shaded areas.

Corporal and capital punishment?

Check.

Sexist?

Check.

Prone to violent fantasies?

Check.

It's weird that a Venn diagram of Islamaphobes and mad muslim extremists would have a fair bit of shaded areas.

Corporal and capital punishment?

Check.

Sexist?

Check.

Prone to violent fantasies?

Check.

I'd say from what i've seen, that most Islamophobes as you label them would not have those areas shaded!

Archived