Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Why do you want to hurt the children? They haven't done anything.

Originally Posted by ferno viewpost.gif

why does he not put his children first knowing that his actions could result in him being sent to prison and depriving them of a father in his absence:huh: you forgot to answer me this ?

Originally Posted by ferno viewpost.gif

why does he not put his children first knowing that his actions could result in him being sent to prison and depriving them of a father in his absence:huh: you forgot to answer me this ?

No idea, ask him, I'm simply saying your desire to hurt children for what their parents have done puts you firmly alongside religious fundamentalist nutjobs.

They reckon its taking up the time of 60 police officers and £10.000 a week just to keep him under house arrest. Boris Johnston is going grey over it :D
if in 3 months time they relax the bail conditions the costs will be more :huh: .mind you ferno and the like will think its money well spent

I don't know why he acts like he does any more than you do,but I know people who express the desire to hurt children for the sins of their parents are firmly in the Abu Qatada camp.

No one was saying hurt the children. What was talked about was the children not been used as a tool for the right to keep him in the country.

He came here illegally, he probably had kids here illegally, so if he gets deported we should only offer the kids sanctuary here depending on the point of view his wife takes, but not allow him to use them as an excuse that it would be against his human rights to stay just because we let them.

I don't know why he acts like he does any more than you do,but I know people who express the desire to hurt children for the sins of their parents are firmly in the Abu Qatada camp.
loads of people leave this country taking their families with them why should this bloke be any different ?

No one was saying hurt the children.

who cares :hihi: send his family to the country where he will be imprisoned and see if they will look after them. if on the other hand his missus wants to stay here make her get a job and pay something back into the economy that her family have lived off for so long. (i will await the backlash:hihi:)

I asked ricgem why he wants to hurt children,he was unable to answer.

Archived