Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

No he is not, he is saying that we should send his children with him if he does not wish to be without his family but if his family want to be without him and be British citizens they could be.

Exactly,but ricgem can't explain why he wants to punish children for the sins of their parents.

It's not the childrens' fault, but ricgem wants to hurt them and can't explain why.

Because you keep refusing to explain why you'd punish this nutter's kids?

He is not. The nutter has punished his own kids if they did get deported, but that won't happen anyhow. What should happen is his wife and kids be offered to stay but under no uncertain terms it would mean without him. If she wished to be with her husband then no one will stop her taking herself and the children to her native land and living where she can be with him.

What we should not do is say if they are here then he should be allowed.

Now that's not the same as punishing them, that's giving his wife a choice.

Because you keep refusing to explain why you'd punish this nutter's kids?
im sorry you cant understand my post maybe its too much for you to take in :hihi:. anyway if you looked at the post of mine you quoted nowhere does it say i wanted to hurt his kids. ill await you apology in due course :suspect:

Archived