Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

I wish she'd just get on with it and put him in a plane. We'll all be happy. I don't see the problem. If the European Court issues a warrant for her arrest, then she can appeal on the grounds that it would violate her human rights as she could not get a fair trial! Throw it back at them and rub their noses in it!

I wish she'd just get on with it and put him in a plane. We'll all be happy. I don't see the problem. If the European Court issues a warrant for her arrest, then she can appeal on the grounds that it would violate her human rights as she could not get a fair trial! Throw it back at them and rub their noses in it!

Do you understand the concept of International Poliitical Chess?

Surely MI6 could make this stain vanish for good. Enough ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££have be spent on this vile excuse for a man.

He has rights too.

They are called human rights. You must had heard of them before.

How very naive of you.

So... who forgot it was a leap year then?

Of course if I were very cynical I might think that manufacturing a situation that could be blamed on a anonymous civil servant where the European Courts would be forced to support Abu Qatada's lawyers appeal on a technicality would play nicely into the Conservative's narrative that human rights laws have to be re-written.

Surely MI6 could make this stain vanish for good. Enough ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££have be spent on this vile excuse for a man.

Cheepest option

Ive never really taken to Theresa May, however she has hugely gone up in my estimation this week. Shes done all the rounds of tv and radio against some difficult questions and not once has she done an Osborne (throw the Libs out to the wolves instead).

Im not sure ill ever say that again... :)

My hat comes off to her too.

20/04/12 - i have put my hat back on for the time being

Archived