Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

why not put him on a plane from london to newcastle to be detained...and get someone to hijack it...and send it to jordan....job done

A fine plan with one major flaw. What if the hijacking fails and the plane actually arrives in Newcastle? Cue Gazza bursting through the police cordon shouting "Div'nee do it Abu mate, I've got some fun size mars bars, a bottle of cherry brandy, a pork sarnie each, a dressing goon that looks a bit like one of those dresses you like wearing and a bunch of 80's board games. C'mon man we can talk this through over a game of kerplunk!"

Guest sibon
A fine plan with one major flaw. What if the hijacking fails and the plane actually arrives in Newcastle? Cue Gazza bursting through the police cordon shouting "Div'nee do it Abu mate, I've got some fun size mars bars, a bottle of cherry brandy, a pork sarnie each, a dressing goon that looks a bit like one of those dresses you like wearing and a bunch of 80's board games. C'mon man we can talk this through over a game of kerplunk!"

Don't know about you, but a night playing kerplunk with Gazza sounds like justice to me.

Oh yes he's so lucky to be blind, what a crass thing to say
I didn't say that he was lucky to be blind, as you very well know! However, every cloud has a silver lining, rainbow2411. As a rainbow, you should know that! Some people decide that such a disability would be a reason to end their life, but I do not. In general, I like to see the benefits of what might otherwise be a bad situation. It's called a positive outlook. Okay?

Well done, only 2 days too late like ..

And besides, the article is wrong, although there are deadlines to submit appeals an appeal received at any time has to be considered. The article says it's her fault and her position is in doubt. don't worry she'll pass the buck on to someone else just like she did last time.

Archived