Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Goody good. :) I'm afraid that this nasty man is making a lot of people grumpy; I just can't wait until he's gone!

What did he do to make you grumpy?

There seems to be a lot of hatred for this guy but, nobody seems to know why they hate him.

Because the media tell us we should?

Is it right that a sub-human should be protected by human rights? I appreciate that as a civilized country we have to behave differently from less evolved states of mind but these people are our enemy...

We need to ditch the human rights act...

So in order to be more civilised than less evolved states of minds we have to ditch human rights, thus bringing us down to their level. If that happened we'd all be like the EDL, getting nicked by the anti-terrorism police.

Is it possible to send his family back with him, we could save thousands in benefits. After all it's wrong to split up familys isn't it.

His own mother has been calling for him to return home for quite a while now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9080924/Abu-Qatadas-mother-calls-for-hate-preacher-son-to-be-deported-to-Jordan.html

“He has been away too long. We want him home now.

What did he do to make you grumpy?

There seems to be a lot of hatred for this guy but, nobody seems to know why they hate him.

Because the media tell us we should?

Where have you been? :huh: And you're talking nonsense by the way! Everyone knows why they don't like him! Since you choose to pretend not to, this man has been trying his best to incite mass murder and destruction. He wants to ruin this country with his religion and obscene sharia law; the very law, back in his home country,that he is trying to hide from, at the UK tax-payers' expense! He wants to inflict everything that is bad about his country and his ridiculous beliefs and way of life on us. That might be fine by you, in which case you can accompany him on the plane, but it ain't all right by me!

Is it possible to send his family back with him, we could save thousands in benefits. After all it's wrong to split up familys isn't it.
It would indeed be wrong to do that. They must all be given the opportunity to decide whether to leave with him, or to leave with him.

So in order to be more civilised than less evolved states of minds we have to ditch human rights, thus bringing us down to their level. If that happened we'd all be like the EDL, getting nicked by the anti-terrorism police.

So you admit that their level is below ours, isn't that a good enough reason for such as him not to be here due to them not being civilised?

Archived