Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

You just posted about the scumbags "rights". No Englishman or even european want's this known terrorist rat to have any rights.

Do you support the immediate deportation to Jordan of this islamist scumbag or not?

Show me where ive sympathised please :)

We should by rights send everyone back as we do not have the housing nor the financial resources to deal with so many immigrants as there are in this country, but definately if they have committed crimes against us then yes immediate deportation this country is far too soft on immigrants it always has been. :(

I did not say all muslims are terroists, but some like Abu Qatada are clearly fanatical and he is a mad man and tyrranical and should be gotten rid of our country does not need to financially bankrolling his legal aid, he should be deported to be dealt with in his own country. :(

We should by rights send everyone back as we do not have the housing nor the financial resources to deal with so many immigrants as there are in this country, but definately if they have committed crimes against us then yes immediate deportation this country is far too soft on immigrants it laways has been. :(

You are just racist pure and simple.

Well maybe just simple but your are definatly racist.

We should by rights send everyone back as we do not have the housing nor the financial resources to deal with so many immigrants as there are in this country

By what rights?

We should send back foreign doctors, surgeons?

this country is far too soft on immigrants it laways has been.

Are you purely 'British'?

I am racist but it is anger at how this country is run and how I have been treated and how I see others being treated. No if they can contribute to society and want to work and have a profession then no they can help our country. :(

Archived