Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

I am racist but it is anger at how this country is run and how I have been treated and how I see others being treated. No if they can contribute to society and want to work and have a profession then no they can help our country. :(

We know you are. Your reasons are unimportant.

No my reasons are important actually I have not always been racist and do not like racism but I have been a victim of crime, a scum bag came into the shop I was working in with a gun and demanded money from the till and he was pointing the gun at me.

Afterwards I could not get a solcitor to take on my case let alone get legal aid, nobody would listen to me and I am a law abiding tax payer so why should a foreigner come over here seking asylum and then commit crimes against this country and then be allowed legal aid????????? ANSWER ME THAT???????????????????????????????????.

I have been treated like dirt by the Jobcentre, Solicitors, HMRC everyone so I have a right to be angry and feel the way I do about this story. :(

No my reasons are important actually I have not always been racist and do not like racism but I have been a victim of crime, a scum bag came into the shop I was working in with a gun and demanded money from the till and he was pointing the gun at me.

Afterwards I could not get a solcitor to take on my case let alone get legal aid, nobody would listen to me and I am a law abiding tax payer so why should a foreigner come over here seking asylum and then commit crimes against this country and then be allowed legal aid????????? ANSWER ME THAT???????????????????????????????????.

I have been treated like dirt by the Jobcentre, Solicitors, HMRC everyone so I have a right to be angry and feel the way I do about this story. :(

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You made that story up and you didnt even try hard.

Or maybe you did, i dunno:hihi:

Perhaps you should have gone to the police instead of a solicitor?

I have been a victim of crime, a scum bag came into the shop I was working in with a gun and demanded money from the till and he was pointing the gun at me.

So have I, by people of all colours. I've been beaten up by a white person, had a black person steal from me, chased by others. None of those acts where performed due to skin colour though. I've also met pleasant people of other races.

why should a foreigner come over here seking asylum and then commit crimes against this country and then be allowed legal aid? ANSWER ME THAT?

Because we have a system that allows him to get legal aid. I can't argue that it's fair, but that doesn't automatically conclude that foreigners get "everything" and British people get "nothing".

I did go to the Police idiot, did you not read my post?? read it again they came to the shop where I worked and the crime was logged they gave me a crime reference number, and Abdulla don`t be a stupid ******** why would I make something like that up grow up nobhead.

The Solicitors were saying there was not enough evidence even though the criminal was caugt on CCTV perhaps if I was not white it would have been a different story. :(

You do know that the police prosecute the criminals, why would you need a solicitor?

Why would you need a solicitor to take on your case when the police would be taking the robber to court and not you?:huh:

Just because a foreigner does something bad you are treating all foreigners as if they are bad!

Seriously you need to listen to yourself, hatred breeds hatred.

The person that committed a crime against me was not foreign, he was British and the Police do not deal with compensation claims, yes they prosecuted him I think but I was not that involved in the case, being that there were alot of people that he had comitted crimes against with it being armed robbery.

I would have had to go to a seperate solicitor for them to take my case on against him or my former employer whoever it would have been. Like I said it never got that far unfortunately, why don`t you try listening as I am not repeating myself again. :(

Archived