Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Just get an RAF plane, boot his backside all the way up the steps onto it, fly to Jordan, boot him back down the steps. Fly home. Exactly what are "European Court of Human Rights (of Every Evil Loser on the Planet)" going to do about it?

Just get an RAF plane, boot his backside all the way up the steps onto it, fly to Jordan, boot him back down the steps. Fly home. Exactly what are "European Court of Human Rights (of Every Evil Loser on the Planet)" going to do about it?

Lets be realistic here and practical:

All of his legal team should stand trial for treason as they are supporting a known terrorist, is Cherie Blair involved by any chance??? wouldn't surprise me

If the yanks want him badly enough why don't they do a CIA Blacks ops thing and kidnap the scum and remove him forceably as it seems that no political party has the balls to force this nutjob from our shores.

He doesn't have any human rights as he's violated other innocent peoples lives yet he lives as a free bloke at the taxpayers expense.

Excuse me am I missing something here? as for his supporters throw them out of the country as well.

Answers on a postcard......

Good point Irene, in fact when over Jordan just open cargo bay door & boot his arse out; if he dies, tough titty, the man is verminous scum.

Archived