Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

It is not our place to prosecute Abu Qatada for the alleged crimes he committed in Jordon; he should face their justice system and not ours. If I travelled to China and broke their laws I would expect to be tried in China, not here.

---------- Post added 24-04-2013 at 22:04 ----------

We have to intervene in these countries to make them safe places, so that the people don't fear for their lifes and become refugees.

You mean like iraq over a million dead and five million refugees

---------- Post added 24-04-2013 at 22:13 ----------

We bombed Jordan "back to the stone age" when exactly?

You need to learn some history, who do you think put the king on his throne, its called Jordan for a reason.

No, asylum seekers don't have to stop in the first country they come to, they are distributed, otherwise the burden of looking after them would always fall on the poor nations who happened to be neighbouring DR Congo, Syria etc etc.

Every country takes it's fair share of asylum seekers,

You say we can't afford them? We can afford them more than most other countries, if it didn't slip you memory we just wasted over £10million on a funeral.

Anyway, to get back on topic and away from xenophopic ravings about asylum seekers....I still don't see why he can't be prosecuted in this country if the government thinks he's done something wrong.

Their obsession with sending him to Jordan is the problem. Governments, home secretaries and judges have all said he is a dangerous man....so prosecute him! Do him for plotting terrorism, do him for association with terrorists, do him for conspiracy, if he's that much of a threat there must be evidence. I think they are scared of him standing up in a British court and giving evidence that could prove embarrassing to past and present governments and security services.

i and most of the uk don't really give a flying..... about asylum seekers (stan i have found one ') why should we take any?? no we cant afford them! yes we can afford to thank one of our own and actually 10 million was cheap compared to what she saved this country.

why should we waste any more time and money trying him here? send him back to Jordan, i don't care about his or others like him human rights!! get them all out now

You need to learn some history, who do you think put the king on his throne, its called Jordan for a reason.

I'm fully conversant with the history of Transjordan, however the league mandate and that fact it's named after the river has nothing to do with bombing anyone back to the stoneage.

You'll have to try harder I'm afraid.

I defiantly feel this ,or something simular is the way to end this farce and get rid of this nutter. I personally dont care weather the Yanks take him in the middle of the night, or M15 or M16 make him permanently "Disappear" or The british authoritys give officials from Jordan his address so they can make him "Disappear" . There are many ways to get rid of this Islamic Terrorist ,so i cant understand as to why the British Government have spent years and millions of pounds messing about doing things through the courts. For god sake just get rid of him .It could be done tonight or tomorrow , it wouldnt be difficult, and put and end to this once and for all ,and put a stop to this idiot taking this country for a ride. Who cares how he disappears just as long as he does .

I've thought this myself. A convienient car "accident". Better still a boating "accident" or done in by a secret agent. Has Teresa may never watched a bond film FFS ???

i don't need to try at all, it's all out there if you care to look and stop believing in what the msm want you to.

---------- Post added 24-04-2013 at 22:26 ----------

I've thought this myself. A convienient car "accident". Better still a boating "accident" or done in by a secret agent. Has Teresa may never watched a bond film FFS ???

Why would you want to do that for he's got a family just like most of us, is it his long beard, don't you like hairy men?

No, asylum seekers don't have to stop in the first country they come to, they are distributed, otherwise the burden of looking after them would always fall on the poor nations who happened to be neighbouring DR Congo, Syria etc etc.

Every country takes it's fair share of asylum seekers,

You say we can't afford them? We can afford them more than most other countries, if it didn't slip you memory we just wasted over £10million on a funeral.

Anyway, to get back on topic and away from xenophopic ravings about asylum seekers....I still don't see why he can't be prosecuted in this country if the government thinks he's done something wrong.

Their obsession with sending him to Jordan is the problem. Governments, home secretaries and judges have all said he is a dangerous man....so prosecute him! Do him for plotting terrorism, do him for association with terrorists, do him for conspiracy, if he's that much of a threat there must be evidence. I think they are scared of him standing up in a British court and giving evidence that could prove embarrassing to past and present governments and security services.

Has he actually broken any UK laws as far as we know?

He has a very suspicious looking beard in my books..personally i think that's good enough to lob him on the first flight outa here.

Out of interest..what has he done wrong here?

Edit: you beat me to it mike.

why should we take any??

Because we're a hospitable and generous nation - or at least most of us are.

no we cant afford them!

Yes, we quite plainly can. I could provide with the names of many immigrants or asylum seekers who have made massive contributions to this country.

Do you know how much asylum seekers get to live on? It's peanuts.

yes we can afford to thank one of our own and actually 10 million was cheap compared to what she saved this country.

No idea what you're on about here.

why should we waste any more time and money trying him here? send him back to Jordan, i don't care about his or others like him human rights!! get them all out now

Men with beards?

Archived