Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

:hihi:Would that be recently or overall? Can you not count either ? But back to the subject I cannot understand why people defend his extradition ? It defys all logic especially as he is not even a British national but we continue to pay hundreds of thousands to defend and protect him ! Barmy

:hihi:Would that be recently or overall? Can you not count either ? But back to the subject I cannot understand why people defend his extradition ? It defys all logic especially as he is not even a British national but we continue to pay hundreds of thousands to defend and protect him ! Barmy

No one has. All you have to do now is point out who has.

Actually I didn't say that..what is more, you know I didn't.

You claim what you want but don't attribute that claim to others...unless you think morality and superior are synonymous.

The only thing that is suspect is you obsession with "superior".:suspect:

No one has mentioned "superior". Anyone granted residency in this country is afforded the same luxury judicially as say someone like yourself..unless you think you're superior of course.:rolleyes:

No you wouldn't unless you are a very stupid person. What criminals first thought in any country is their concern for anyone's rights?

That would depend on the term "justice". Legally we can take the moral highground where torture by removing finger nails is an action woven into their legal system. What you haven't replied to is the point of protecting a system we have which protects ALL on our soil...if the issue was Canada, Australia, France etc non of this would be an issue, he'd be gone. Our system isn't perfect but over many many centuries it's evolved to protect the individual. For some crazy reason non other than you don't like funny names, beards or some bullcrap about world population you want us to ditch that evolutionary history for the sake of one religious retard.

No you wouldn't..you're just blowing off air or trying to sound like some poetic deva out for attention... otherwise you'd just pull your own out or commit suicide to avoid such "mental and physical" pain.

Now you think you are superia to me and know what I think. Very sad.

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 11:26 ----------

Well my world covers a fairly large spectrum actually from all walks of life! Maybe it's yours halibuts and mike little world on sf judging by the post counts :D

Mine to and I can't think of anyone that gives a damn about Abu Qatada other than a couple of people on SF that like defending terrorists.

No one has. All you have to do now is point out who has.

Well reading through this thread there are the usual band of appologists defending his extradition! And to that end defending terrorist rights ! You couldn't make it up it's so barmy :gag:

Mine to and I can't think of anyone that gives a damn about Abu Qatada other than a couple of people on SF that like defending terrorists.

Repeating it doesn't make it true. But you won't point out those guilty of obvious terrorist sympathising other than a disingenuous "couple of people on SF".

What you seem to be advocating is exactly what you seem to be condemning. Violence. Each to their own tho.

Repeating it doesn't make it true. But you won't point out those guilty of obvious terrorist sympathising other than a disingenuous "couple of people on SF".

What you seem to be advocating is exactly what you seem to be condemning. Violence. Each to their own tho.

I don't have a problem with meeting violence with violence, after all without violence we wouldn't have stopped Hitler.

We can't all be Conscientious objector because the nutters would take over the world.

Now you think you are superia to me and know what I think. Very sad.

I concede to your wisdom but most of all perception...but I stress superior rather than superia as I'm not sure if it's a word, unless you mean you are a misandrist supervillain and criminal scientist.

Archived