Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

the irony of a hardline anti-west muslim cleric,who does not want to be sent back to the islamic state he was born in, as they would torture/abuse/kill him. He is relying on the legal/ethical foundations of a society he purportedly hates, to keep him safe.

What a pathetic farce of a country this is.:confused:

But the point is that they are terrorists and radicals inciting hate and murder of anything in the wests culture ........... Ah but not forgetting when it suits them and using every human right trick in the book employing human rights lawyers at great expense and the sad thing is that they get legal aid paid for out of our taxes to do it !!!!!!

I am glad you are not defending terrorists .......... Directly! But you are indirectly do you see? I am sure you are intelligent enough ?

Why is his hypocrisy a compelling argument for us to act hypocritically?

But the point is that they are terrorists and radicals inciting hate and murder of anything in the wests culture ........... Ah but not forgetting when it suits them and using every human right trick in the book employing human rights lawyers at great expense and the sad thing is that they get legal aid paid for out of our taxes to do it !!!!!!

I am glad you are not defending terrorists .......... Directly! But you are indirectly do you see? I am sure you are intelligent enough ?

Indirectly? No

Still waiting for your quotes from earlier where you stated terrorism has been defended.

I profoundly disagree with you. Neither SnailyBoy nor any other poster I'm aware of has directly or indirectly defended terrorists or terrorism.

If you think you can point to posts that you think do so, please show us.

Or present a reasoned and logical argument which illustrates how advocating that we should follow due legal process or maintaining that human rights matter amounts to defending terrorists or terrorism.

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 17:16 ----------

I could give quotes where state terrorism has been defended. It wouldn't come as much of a surprise ironically where and who made those quotes though.

The post below appears to actively promote state terror.

We should never have bothered with the niceties of the legal process. This vermin should have been snatched at the dead of night, and shipped off to Cuba with his head in a sack before he even came to.

So when you on the next flight out?

I"m already out of the country I work overseas most of the time

and you'd be overseas too if you could,

thats if you were allowed to get your dss payments sent overseas :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 05:02 ----------

Why is his hypocrisy a compelling argument for us to act hypocritically?

. hypocrisy seems to spring up quite a bit round this scumbag . we run up a huge bill trying to deport him, and he in consequence runs up a huge bill defending himself against deportation, and the UK pays the lot. Double whammy.

he commits incitement to religious hatred regularly. It's just that the activists manipulating the law don't wish to so regard it, when carried out by Islamist hard-liners.hypocrisy

look I don't want to sound too hypocritical mikey but...........

why don't we charge him with some suitably undefined "hate crime" the first time he opens his mouth, and withdraw the substantial police resources committed to protecting him from his numerous enemies. Set HMRC to rake through his affairs and pursue him with the full rigour of the law for the least discrepancy. Start a campaign in the press to revile him as a scrounger.

"Treat him like an Englishman, basically.":D

Qatada is the hypocrite, but that just makes him look silly. "The decadent west is evil and must be destroyed, which is why I live here and won't return home".

However, there's nothing hypocritical about defending due procedure and human rights law.

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 05:36 ----------

Qatada is the hypocrite, but that just makes him look silly. "The decadent west is evil and must be destroyed, which is why I live here and won't return home".

However, there's nothing hypocritical about defending due procedure and human rights law.

utter garbage you can't even see the hypocrisy in not being able to defend our own human rights:hihi:

M15 approached him to inform them on possible terrorist attacks on the UK when he arrived here after seeking asylum. This proves how dangerous he is, even if he declares he he is no longer an extremist, how can we be sure? He is being detained because he is a risk to the British public, but isn't being deported because its a breech of his human rights. Is that not a breech of our human rights? Do we not have the right to feel secure?!

. hypocrisy seems to spring up quite a bit round this scumbag . we run up a huge bill trying to deport him, and he in consequence runs up a huge bill defending himself against deportation, and the UK pays the lot. Double whammy.

he commits incitement to religious hatred regularly. It's just that the activists manipulating the law don't wish to so regard it, when carried out by Islamist hard-liners.hypocrisy

look I don't want to sound too hypocritical mikey but...........

why don't we charge him with some suitably undefined "hate crime" the first time he opens his mouth, and withdraw the substantial police resources committed to protecting him from his numerous enemies. Set HMRC to rake through his affairs and pursue him with the full rigour of the law for the least discrepancy. Start a campaign in the press to revile him as a scrounger.

"Treat him like an Englishman, basically.":D

I have no problem with him being treated within the law Johnny. If there is a case he should answer it.

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 15:10 ----------

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 05:36 ----------

utter garbage you can't even see the hypocrisy in not being able to defend our own human rights:hihi:

M15 approached him to inform them on possible terrorist attacks on the UK when he arrived here after seeking asylum. This proves how dangerous he is, even if he declares he he is no longer an extremist, how can we be sure? He is being detained because he is a risk to the British public, but isn't being deported because its a breech of his human rights. Is that not a breech of our human rights? Do we not have the right to feel secure?!

He doesn't make me feel insecure. He is far less dangerous under the scrutiny he receives here than he could be elsewhere.

Archived