Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Yes,

The wishes of the few shouldn’t out way the wishes of the many.

The rights of the few shouldn’t out way rights of the many.

Eradicate those that wish to change your way of life through violent means before they have the opertunaty.

Respect the right and laws of other countries unless they wish to destroy you through violent means.

:rolleyes: The rights of the few are the same as the rights of the many because the many are the few, and vice versa. Doh!

Yes,

The wishes of the few shouldn’t out way the wishes of the many.

The rights of the few shouldn’t out way rights of the many.

Eradicate those that wish to change your way of life through violent means before they have the opertunaty.

Respect the right and laws of other countries unless they wish to destroy you through violent means.

So what examples in history led you to drawing these conclusions?

Ok..we're waiting.....

Father faces jail after being spotted brewing coffee in the nude... in his own home.

I have the right to wear what I want whilst making coffee in my house yet he doesn’t.

It appears that his right to make coffee wearing what he wants to wear in his own home is superseded by the rights of the many that think he should be allowed to wear nothing. .

Father faces jail after being spotted brewing coffee in the nude... in his own home.

I have the right to wear what I want whilst making coffee in my house yet he doesn’t.

It appears that his right to make coffee wearing what he wants to wear in his own home is superseded by the rights of the many that think he should be allowed to wear nothing. .

Now why is it I knew the reply would involve a DM link. Did you have that link all ready and waiting?

Btw..did you read this bit?

"Police says Williamson was arrested because officers believed he wanted to be seen naked by the public".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222156/Man-arrested-naked-home-Springfield-Virginia.html#ixzz2RgziNT5U

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So what examples in history led you to drawing these conclusions?

Throughout the 1930s Hitler kept violating the treaty of Versailles by seizing territory. Britain and France didn’t oppose him in the hope of avoiding war. If we had stood up to him and gone to war while Germany was still weak we could have stopped him, but instead we waited until Germany was too strong to beat easily and ended up with a world war. We demonstrated our weakness and he took advantage of it.

---------- Post added 27-04-2013 at 20:25 ----------

Now why is it I knew the reply would involve a DM link. Did you have that link all ready and waiting?

Btw..did you read this bit?

"Police says Williamson was arrested because officers believed he wanted to be seen naked by the public".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222156/Man-arrested-naked-home-Springfield-Virginia.html#ixzz2RgziNT5U

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What difference does that make, what he wanted was superseded by the majority, he isn’t allowed to do as he pleases because of the laws set in favour of the majority.

Throughout the 1930s Hitler kept violating the treaty of Versailles by seizing territory. Britain and France didn’t oppose him in the hope of avoiding war. If we had stood up to him and gone to war while Germany was still weak we could have stopped him, but instead we waited until Germany was too strong to beat easily and ended up with a world war. We demonstrated our weakness and he took advantage of it.

So from this example you concluded that the rights of the many should supersede the rights of the few?

You see the vast majority of people seem draw the the complete opposite conclusions after witnessing the rights of the minorities in Nazi Germany squashed by the will of the many.

I guess it takes all sorts to make up the rich tapestry of the world.

You do have the right to wear what you want in your own home as does the chap in the article you linked to. However, you failed to do any in depth research (3 seconds on Google) which would have shown you that he was found not guilty.

Fairfax Naked Guy -- Not Guilty

What difference does that make, what he wanted was superseded by the majority, he isn’t allowed to do as he pleases because of the laws set in favour of the majority.

This is a wind-up..

He has the right to wonder around his home naked..that isn't in dispute, what is in dispute is indecent exposure (which applies to all and isn't defined by being in the house or not)..not the right to indecently expose yourself or not while making coffee. He also stated it was dark, making it much easier to see inside his property..and directly across from a school.

Edit: What has this to do with UK law?

Archived