Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

you just answered your own question

if security is not one of his human rights take away is

his police bodyguard

Everything I've said is true and correct. Nobody has the right to feel safe. Nobody has the human right of access to police bodyguards. You don't even understand the issue but are happy to post silly comments and loopy faces.

Where Qatada has human rights, is that he should be given a fair trial and not suffer indecent punishment. Blame Jordan - they're the ones that are so backward and brutal that we can't legally give their own criminals back to them.

most Britons, and that includes Muslim Britons who are probably horrified at Mr. Beard, want him gone, out and never to return.

I want him out and gone and never to return. He's a Jihadist and a fundamentalist. His beliefs are sickeningly incorrect. But, rule of law wins. Do it legally. We don't put people on a plane and send them to be tortured.

your arrogant attitude that Jordanians are not capable of giving him a fair trial is almost colonial in outlook They have given numerous assurances they won't torture him, but what goods a promise from those savages ay?not good enough for your Patronising, racist attitude

They're not capable of giving him a fair trial. They use torture as a means of extracting information which can later be used as evidence.

What's racist about that? You're just making this whole thing sillier.

Everything I've said is true and correct. Nobody has the right to feel safe. Nobody has the human right of access to police bodyguards. You don't even understand the issue but are happy to post silly comments and loopy faces.

Where Qatada has human rights, is that he should be given a fair trial and not suffer indecent punishment. Blame Jordan - they're the ones that are so backward and brutal that we can't legally give their own criminals back to them.

I want him out and gone and never to return. He's a Jihadist and a fundamentalist. His beliefs are sickeningly incorrect. But, rule of law wins. Do it legally. We don't put people on a plane and send them to be tortured.

They're not capable of giving him a fair trial. They use torture as a means of extracting information which can later be used as evidence.

What's racist about that? You're just making this whole thing sillier.

Exactly....... as I've already said the UN and Amnesty are not so keen on Jordanian justice and I would not categorise them as patronising, colonial or racist.

Exactly....... as I've already said the UN and Amnesty are not so keen on Jordanian justice and I would not categorise them as patronising, colonial or racist.

All very fine words.

BUT IT WON'T BE MUCH COMFORT TO THE RELATIVES AND FRIENDS OF THE NEXT BOMBING VICTIMS

no you would'nt because you share the same weird, bizarre morality :suspect:remember the Khmer Rouge?; the most truly evil and genocidal governing group since Hitler - ostensibly Maoists, schooled in Paris, supported at turns by the US and China - overthrown by communist Vietnam and the USSR, and had their seat at the UN kept in exile by a predominantly Western bloc until the late eighties, long after their atrocities came to light.

Then we have Cuba, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, Israel, apartheid South Africa, the Congos...

[/b]

no you would'nt because you share the same weird, bizarre morality :suspect:remember the Khmer Rouge?; the most truly evil and genocidal governing group since Hitler - ostensibly Maoists, schooled in Paris, supported at turns by the US and China - overthrown by communist Vietnam and the USSR, and had their seat at the UN kept in exile by a predominantly Western bloc until the late eighties, long after their atrocities came to light.

Then we have Cuba, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, Israel, apartheid South Africa, the Congos...

How does opposing torture equate to a weird, bizarre morality?

Any problems with the UN Committee against Torture or Amnesty International?

How does opposing torture equate to a weird, bizarre morality?

Any problems with the UN Committee against Torture or Amnesty International?

I suppose it depends on an individual’s definition of torture, personaly I would find a year locked up to be torture and would rather be water boarded for a week. At school when it was time for punishment, I always chose the cane over detention.

Er, they can be: when it comes to a Certain Other Middle-Eastern country which most of its enemies don't even recognise and wish to expunge from the map. UNO/Amnesty are not noted for giving it any support at all- just the opposite...

Archived