Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Why would I want you to lie? I had hoped you would engage in the debate. Isn't that the point of all of this?

Because talking and debating terrorism does not work. Yes, I advocate an eye for an eye with these fanatics, they are truly worse than dog crap.

And what is Mr Qatada ?

Presumably someone who thinks terror tactics are an acceptable way of behaving - which you, by your apparent willingness to condone torture appear to endorse.

No, that's why I edited the post.

Has he been convicted of possibly dealing unfairly with people as you suggested he may?

Maybe not convicted but he has been very vocal in his condemnation and hatred of those that are not of his religious beliefs,and I daresay he wouldnt be averse to putting his words into actions.

No it doesnt, you are very wrong,we want to send him back that is what all the hoo hah is about ,its the human rights numpties that wont let us

If by 'we' you mean the government you are missing an imposrtant point - we want to send him back legally.

If by 'we' you mean the number of people you imagine agree with you then you will also have to accept that there are those who do not and are happy to abide by the rule of law.

Because talking and debating terrorism does not work. Yes, I advocate an eye for an eye with these fanatics, they are truly worse than dog crap.

How do you account for the (relative) peace in Northern Ireland then?

I think you'll find that was achieved entirely through talks and debate.

If we were persuing your primitive (just like the Taliban and Al-Quaeda) ideology of a tooth for a tooth, we'd still be fighting and people would still be dying.

If by 'we' you mean the government you are missing an imposrtant point - we want to send him back legally.

If by 'we' you mean the number of people you imagine agree with you then you will also have to accept that there are those who do not and are happy to abide by the rule of law.

You mean like Theresa May ? is that why shes fighting tooth and nail to get the ruling changed ?

Is there any proof other than his mouthpieces statements that he is under fear of torture from Jordan ?

You mean like Theresa May ? is that why shes fighting tooth and nail to get the ruling changed ?

Is there any proof other than his mouthpieces statements that he is under fear of torture from Jordan ?

The UN and Amnesty seem to think so.

Archived