Nightclubs? don't usually go! Where?

Lotti

Hi I'm not really used to going out, I'm 16 and could get into an over 18 club but always been too scared to try! I'd like to start getting into things but want somewhere I can have fun but feel sort of safe i know these places aren't ever the safest places to go but could anyone recommend?

i'm not particularly into rock and certainly not all the 'mosher' music, my sister goes to kiddy corp and a friend of mine goes to corp but i'm not into that! Can anyone recommend anywhere for a fun night out but not too risky?!?!

(also got medical problems can't drink alcohol - need somewhere I can get a juice or whatever!) then i have to try and persuade a friend to go with me! Most people my age don't like 'safe'!

Thanks, got to save up anyway but just thought I'd ask!

Lotti x

Hi, thanks,

not into rock, rude boys for company etc.

I like RnB, blues and soul etc. plus some pop songs are ok, I don't stick to a particular genre unfortunately but I like something with a rhythm and a swing!

Do you think you might know?

thanks!:hihi:

The union at Hallam is licenced for 14+, and is quite a safe environment. Shame you're not into 'alternative' music as I've always found the crowd a bit more laid back and the guys less predatory (the girls are a different kettle of fish ;) )

I'd phone Hallam Union and check about any specific night you're planning to go though.

Originally posted by Lotti

[b

I like RnB, blues and soul etc. plus some pop songs are ok, I don't stick to a particular genre unfortunately but I like something with a rhythm and a swing!

[/b]

blues? at ur age? im impressed. and soul? you have style girl.

there are lots of bars mentioned on this website, im sure if you go down early b4 doormen are on, youll be fine in any if you look older. give us feedback on any blues bars you find

Archived