What Makes You Nervous?

As a sort of aside to the what do you do when you get nervous thread.

What makes you get nervous?

Me? Bog all.

I dont think Ive ever been nervous about anything, but im such a gobby, overconfident pig of a man that I wouldnt know nervousness if it booted me up the arris.

Besides, I tend to get my own way a lot, if theres something I dont like , I dont do it.

An example is the blood tests the doc keeps nagging me to have, I suppose I could go along to see what its like to poo my pants but I wont put myself in that position in the first place.

But enough of me babbling on about myself, even if I AM a fascinating hunk of a man, I want to know about YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

So tell me, tell me, or by Satans botty hairs Ill EAT YER PRIVET!

i get really nervouse when im out in the pub and theres a massive que for the loo

cus i always wait till im desperate to go :loopy:

stand crossing my leggs head sweating with nerves cus ive lost count the number of times i never made it too the toilet in time:gag:

im literaly stood there s***ing myself cus am scared of weeing myself

stupid i know but there ya go x

i get really nervouse when im out in the pub and theres a massive que for the loo

cus i always wait till im desperate to go :loopy:

stand crossing my leggs head sweating with nerves cus ive lost count the number of times i never made it too the toilet in time:gag:

im literaly stood there s***ing myself cus am scared of weeing myself

stupid i know but there ya go x

So instead of weeing yourself you poo instead:D

I get nervous going for vaccinations or blood tests:|

Archived