Best bars on West Street?

DAN55

shall be out tomorrow night (in the rain by the looks of it :/ )

what are the best bars around at the mo? im keen on some live dj stuff

gonna start at the lounge and end up in plug (hopefully) - but not too sure about inbetween

ta

Last weekend I went out in Leeds for a stag do and I must admit it did make me realise that Sheffield's bars need to pull their finger out a little. Plenty of the bars we went in were classy with a full range of ages and all were playing live dj music, plus they were all completely full on a freezing cold rainy night. This is something i think Sheffield is missing - having the usual crap blasting out the speakers from a cd doesnt create the atmosphere you get from someone working the decks. I would certainly be interested to know of places in Sheffield that has a similar style.

Last weekend I went out in Leeds for a stag do and I must admit it did make me realise that Sheffield's bars need to pull their finger out a little. Plenty of the bars we went in were classy with a full range of ages and all were playing live dj music, plus they were all completely full on a freezing cold rainy night. This is something i think Sheffield is missing - having the usual crap blasting out the speakers from a cd doesnt create the atmosphere you get from someone working the decks. I would certainly be interested to know of places in Sheffield that has a similar style.

If you keep your eyes peeled on the evenings out pages, the cargo lads will be making a special announcement which will hopefully interest you all bearing in mind the two main points raised here has been live DJs and West St......

Keep a look out!! :)

:) cheers guys - wasnt expecting such a good response - shall keep a lookout for those places

yeah for me you gotta have someone on the decks - its just a whole different feel

......very interested in what the cargo chaps are planning - are the playin a bar then? enjoyed em at plug before

ta

Archived