Wedding flowers

I havent a clue, my colours are dark red and ivory, as well as a little gold / silver, and I'd also like some christmassy greenery as its a december wedding, all I know is my fave flowers are red roses. I dont want to carry a large bouquet, and I have a few young bridesmaids who only need something small. Its a reg office wedding so I dont think I need any for that. Any advice would be gratefully recieved!

Hi there,

I would be really interested to hear your ideas and opinions about the flowers you choose for your big day, I'm starting an internet floristry service and want to tailor it to wedding flowers.

What colours, themes, types of flowers would you choose?

Would you like advice from your florist regarding the best flowers to choose for price, season etc?

Are you influenced by flowers designs in bridal magazines, shows etc?

Would you prefer real or artificial flowers and do you know the pros and cons of each

I really appreciate all the ideas and advice you can give.

Thanks Poppy

hi when will you be doing your floristry service poppy

Red roses look georgeous don't they, The type of bouquet where they are all packed tightly together does look best as a solid block of colour, without any gypsophilia in between ( can't stand that stuff myself but thats just personal opinion ).

I'm working round the clock to get my website up and running so hopefully will be able to give details in the very near future.

Thanks for all your comments :)

Hi, newby to this. I m getting married in December and wanted to do my own bouquet. People mentioned sheffield flower market on parkway, but I have telephoned and you can not buy from there unless you are a registered florist, so how have others managed it? Any help gratefully recieved!

Archived