Wedding flowers

finnaly a wedding forum .i just got married in february i will recomand you gledna bream...she not only made me a very cheap and beautifull bouquet,but she also delivered in person home .0114 2364282,she also have a website.good luck .

ps it cost me under 60£

I am doing all of the flowers for my wedding (eeek) by getting them from a wholesaler and just givin' it a go! :P

There is a flower market in sheffield by the parkway. I have not been before, but I started a thread a little while ago on it and everyone was very helpful. Try searching for Sheffield Flower Market.

One of the main things people said is that you have to get there at the crack of dawn!!

I think you may find that unless you are a retailer/florist that the flowers won't be a great deal cheaper than the supermarket as you obviously have to buy in wraps and not individual bunches or flowers.

is anyone else planning to do their own flowers for their wedding? I am, and so far i've sorted out where to buy them wholesale from, but does anyone have any ideas/tips about how to do the flower arranging??

Im hoping it to be quite easy, but i suspect i'll probably be wrong there, and end up panicking two days before the wedding with a kitchen full of flowers that I cant do anything with! :help:

Archived