Wedding flowers

If you want ethically sourced flowers I've heard that Swallows and Damsons (I think it used to be called the Little Flower Shop?) on Abbeydale Road are really reasonable. My friend had her wedding flowers done by the woman that owns the shop and said she was really helpful- even though my mate is a total nightmare!!! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and they lasted for ages.

• 3 months later...

Hi!

I am making a bouquet for my friend who is getting married on saturday, and I wanted to match it to her magenta hair piece/band thing as her dress is pewter. I have looked in a few florists and found a couple of flowers that are in the right colour range, but can anyone recommend any florists/flower markets that I should look at? Somewhere with a lot of fresh flowers available.

Thanks,

annie2308

Hey Annie,

There are lots of fabulous florists in Sheffield, Petalis, Flourish, Swallows and Damsons and Orchis to name a few.

If you after wholesale prices you might be as well to go along to the flower market in Sheffield. I cant post the link but if you google Sheffield Flower Market then you should get all the details you need.

Hope that helps and have fun making your friends bouquet

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to go to the flower market tomorrow morning as early as I can drag myself out of bed! I'm really looking forward to it.

Cool, glad you already have the details, have a lovely time. You will have to share the pictures when you have finished the bouquet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived