Wedding flowers

Have you thought about trying cascade in the castle market? I spoke to Alison after a reccomendation and she's doing me a teardrop bouquet in red roses and gyp for £35 which I think is brill they do all sorts of arrangements very helpful and also deliver their number is 2728895

Chloe, or anyone else who is looking for flowers, I make wedding arrangements, - bouquets, button holes, or for displays for your venue - and can also give you some top tips about using the wholesalers.

They are off the parkway, go past Costco on your right and to the end. Open til about 9.30 - 10ish so not too hideous, though the best stuff goes early. None of the prices are marked up, so you have to ask, and it will depend on the time of year as to what is available and how much.

There is also a sundries wholesaler next door where you can get vases and ribbon and the bits and bobs to make favours, as well as silk flowers.

Drop me a note if I can help at all or you need any advice

Lx

We're having button holes for the groom, best man, my dad, the groom's dad, the groom's brother, my grandfather and our male witness (7 in total)

We're having corsages for my mum, the groom's mum, my grandmother and our female witness (the groom's sister). (4 in total)

Archived